sending info to a friend in Oz

Post by Caron Chancello » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:28:19

I want to send MSN windows messenger info to a friend in
Oz so that we can use the system together. How do I access

1. I cannot send a file to my friend with messenger 5.0...

Dear all,

I have done upgrade my messenger from v4.5 to v5.0.
But after doing that, I cannot send a file to my friend.
But my friend using messenger v4.5 can send me a file.
What's wrong with my messenger?

Please help me.

Best regards,
S. Noh.

2. Free XXX Screen Saver! 5215 [1/2]

3. Sending PGP to a friend

4. Open Menu Source Needed

5. Old friends and new friends

6. 10-digit/11-digit dialing

7. Friend don't let friends use MSN 8!

8. generate xml-structure by absolute xml-path

9. Girl Friend/Boy Friend.....What's wrong with it?

10. Please help me find info for my handicapped friend

11. Creating Excel Plug-Ins: Latest Info?

12. our QNX friends and interesting info (fwd)