MSN netnews not current

Post by Jim » Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:02:01

Indeed it is.

The lack of honesty with msn, and for the shills that post here, is their biggest enemy.

Personally I wouldn't care if msn had 35 million paid subscribers and 90% of those visited at least once a month *IF* the figure(s) were honest.  I wouldn't care if any particular msn content site had 370 million hits per month *IF* the hits were all honest and not the result of users being redirected there when they have/had no intention/desire to go there if given a straightforward choice.

How many folx do you imagine would opt for not going direct to msn.com when opening msn E if they had a choice?
How many folx do you imagine would opt for not going through msn.com to get to MY msn when using IE if they had a choice?
-Jim-

  "DebM"

   MSN and their inflated numbers are.