Messanger Service POPUPs

Post by Tom » Tue, 13 May 2003 22:19:49

These POP up messages are coming into my machine after
installing either XP Proff. or Internet 6.0.
How may I turn these things off?
Thnaks.

Messanger Service POPUPs

Post by Wayn » Tue, 13 May 2003 22:39:01

Go into Control Panel|Services and disable the Messenger Service.

Quote:> These POP up messages are coming into my machine after
> installing either XP Proff. or Internet 6.0.
> How may I turn these things off?
> Thnaks.

1. Messanger and Terminal services

hallo all
I need to install IM 5.0 on w2k termnal server box..
Installation goes fine, but as soon as user logs on it says that
configuration can only be done from console.. this means that i need to and
log in, on the console, for every user before IM works
any work-a-round appreciated
regards
liaan

2. Opinions on HP OfficeJet 590 or 635 ?

3. Messanger Service POP UP Adds

4. OIDs

5. Messanger Service Failing Can't sign in

6. Use HP4L PCL from within a program

7. Messanger Service?

8. Win98 automatic registry compacting?

9. about cutimizing the msn messanger service

10. "messenger service" popups

11. Pop-ups in Windows XP (home) using Messenger Service!

12. Messenger service popups

13. A strange pop-up titled "Messenger Service"