Watch Jessica Get Down And Dirty LIVE 24/7 (FREE)

Watch Jessica Get Down And Dirty LIVE 24/7 (FREE)

Post by val » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:01:40

Sorry Jessica, it's going to be a *very* long wait if you post here.
You see, I've got it on very good authority (an mvp no less) that these
groups are protected from spam posts such as yours by a highly sophisticated
"filter" system.
I know that system works flawlessly to protect NG visitors from
"malcontents" that don't tow the party line vis-a-vis msft spin.
According to my "horses ass" source, it should be working equally well to
prevent your type of spam.
So, apparently, I didn't see your post because it was "filtered" before I
could.

Post by Sandi Hardmeier MV » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 13:19:52

> I've got it on very good authority (an mvp no less) that these
> groups are protected from spam posts such as yours by a highly
sophisticated
> "filter" system.

They are protected by a highly sophisticated filter system, but until such
time as there is a psychic who can tell us what Jessica's constantly
changing URL will be before it appears in the groups, we're stuck with
removing them manually.

Unless, of course, you suggest we take the extreme measures of blocking
ANYTHING from the AOL domains.

--
MVP Award Recipients
http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/mvpaward.asp

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...
Microsoft MVP (Internet Explorer and Outlook Express)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sandi/MVP/index.htm

Watch Jessica Get Down And Dirty LIVE 24/7 (FREE)

Post by ...winsto » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 13:50:53

Who is 'us and 'we'..

Thought msft personnel manned the ship..
or just wishing to be an msft employe ?
Have you found a new employer?

Some even were chastisted for similarly impersonating same..

How do you know Jessica is rotating her url ?
3rd party software...maybe one could add it to the host file

Block AOL or was that really meant to suggest 'filter'..

  ..winston

"Sandi
..but until such time as there is a psychic who can tell us..

Unless, of course, you suggest we take the extreme measures of blocking
'anything' from the AOL domains.

Watch Jessica Get Down And Dirty LIVE 24/7 (FREE)

Post by Sandi Hardmeier MV » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:51:22

  Who is 'us and 'we'..

  Sorry - it was a quote. My cut and paste showed a extra line that would have indicated a cut and paste in the original - its an old 'html to plain text' bug that has reared its head with this old version of IE (I'm running a newly received beta service pack which is causing a few irritating display and draft send glitches - probably a corrupt 'draft items.dbx' - I cancelled the message when I came back to the group a few minutes ago and spotted that the draft was sent in error instead of being saved) but it was too late.

  How do you know Jessica is rotating her url ?

  By watching her/its messages - its a different URL every time

  3rd party software...maybe one could add it to the host file

  Not possible.

  Block AOL or was that really meant to suggest 'filter'..

  No, it would have to be block IP address, not filter message.

  --

Post by Sandi Hardmeier MV » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:53:23

> You see, I've got it on very good authority (an mvp no less) that these
> groups are protected from spam posts such as yours by a highly
sophisticated
> "filter" system.

They are protected by a highly sophisticated filter system, but ...

"until such time as there is a psychic who can tell us what Jessica's
constantly changing URL will be before it appears in the groups, we're stuck
with removing them manually."

Unless, of course, you suggest we take the extreme measures of blocking
ANYTHING from the AOL domains.

I note that the original message has been removed.

--
MVP Award Recipients
http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/mvpaward.asp

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...
Microsoft MVP (Internet Explorer and Outlook Express)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sandi/MVP/index.htm

Watch Jessica Get Down And Dirty LIVE 24/7 (FREE)

Post by Jim » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 15:30:24

* curve for either val and or winston. <BG>
-Jim-

  "Sandi
  They are protected by a highly sophisticated filter system, but ...

  "until such time as there is a psychic who can tell us what Jessica's
  constantly changing URL will be before it appears in the groups, we're stuck
  with removing them manually."

  Unless, of course, you suggest we take the extreme measures of blocking
  ANYTHING from the AOL domains.

  I note that the original message has been removed.

Watch Jessica Get Down And Dirty LIVE 24/7 (FREE)

Post by ...winsto » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:45:39

"Sandi   Sorry - it was a quote.
w: Yep..
---.
     How do you know Jessica is rotating her url ?

  By watching her/its messages - its a different URL every time
w:Looks like the cam is registered on the ifriends network...no url changes
-----
  3rd party software...maybe one could add it to the host file
  Not possible.
  w: It wasn't a suggestion...

 ..winston