OT - A funny for Deb

Post by Brian Kvalheim - [MVP » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 02:11:40

  It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in the
grades
  and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless
because
  of this.

  Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can
leave
  early today."

  Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart
and
  will answer the question."

  Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

  Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

  Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

  Johnny is MAD that Susie answered the question first.

  Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

  Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

  Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go." Johnny is even madder than
before.

  Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can   do for you'?"

  Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says,  "John F. Kennedy."

  Teacher: "That's right  Nancy, you may also leave."

  Johnny is BOILING mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the
  questions.

  When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these *es would
keep
  their mouths shut!"

  The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?!?!"

  Johnny: "BILL CLINTON.  CAN I GO NOW?"

--
Brian Kvalheim

Microsoft Community MVP
Publisher
For FAQ's, Templates and More:
http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. (Somewhat OT) Funny phone-tree option

1. Call National Discount Brokers at 1-800-888-3999.

2. Listen to the options. Be sure to listen to what option #7 says before
you push the number 7.

3. When you hear #7, hit 7.

4. Listen, then laugh your arse off.

2. HP DJ 1220C WHQL Drivers --> XP USB Bi-Directional Support?

3. OT - Bush Funny

4. Fargo PrimeraPro dye-sublimation printer

5. Deb M

6. Any OAK 256 color or hires drivers????

7. Well Deb

8. How to build my own SUN Clone?

9. deb

10. PSQL 7.1 DEBS