Ask for Assistance

Post by Kevin Faus » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 06:22:11

I was wondering is there a diffrance between MSN
Messanger software for the USA and the UK? I have a
freind in england that can not find the Remote Assistance
wording in the actions icon of the tool bar.

Kevin F.
Lompoc, CA.

1. assistance asked

i'm kind of stupid when it comes to computers, but does
anyone know how to convert avi/Divx formatted movies to a
format that is compatible to the DVD requirements on the
XBOX for watching them on a burned disk? thanks.
.

2. Active Home as Security system

3. HP Scanjet 5p: need assistance

4. Programmers Leaving? Reporter's question

5. Assistance w/ Scanner Issue

6. SQL*NET V2 On A Shared File Server

7. UMAX 1220P assistance required

8. Computer Auctions

9. Polaroid SprintScan 4000 and VueScan 4.1 assistance needed

10. Need Assistance

11. Need assistance with HP ScanJet 5100Cse

12. assistance needed

13. HA Assistance/Recommendations?