MSN Messenger - Contact List

Post by Woolste » Fri, 18 May 2001 05:53:15

Hi

My MSN Messenger suddenly lost my Contact List.

Anybody know if there's a way of recuperating it without having to ask all my
contacts what their Hotmail or MSN addresses are?

Thanks

Steve

MSN Messenger - Contact List

Post by Sandi Hardmeier MV » Fri, 18 May 2001 08:14:13

Steve,

The messenger list is not stored on your computer.

Make absolutely certain you are logging into the correct identity, and also go to www.msn.com and see if the contact list appears there (on the right of screen).  If it does, your install of Messenger is corrupt. Perhaps an uninstall, reboot and reinstall will do the trick.

--

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...