Outlook Express "View Map" function does not display map

Outlook Express "View Map" function does not display map

Post by Kenny Bryan » Mon, 09 Apr 2001 04:01:06

OE Version 5.5; after filling out the address information on the home tab of an entry in my address book, I saved it, closed it and reopened it but the view map function just loads the home page of www.expedia.com and does not find that address. Is that all this function does? Or should the address info from the address book entry load into Expedia and bring up the corresponding map?

Kenny

Outlook Express "View Map" function does not display map

Post by Mike » Mon, 09 Apr 2001 04:09:54

I never knew the feature existed until you brought it up.  I gave it a try, it only opens the Expedia home page, but this according to Help in OE:

a.. If you include a contact's street address on the Home tab or the Business tab, you can click the View Map button located on each of these tabs to display a map pinpointing the address. When you click View Maps, Expedia Maps opens in your browser with a printable street map showing the contact's address.

  OE Version 5.5; after filling out the address information on the home tab of an entry in my address book, I saved it, closed it and reopened it but the view map function just loads the home page of www.expedia.com and does not find that address. Is that all this function does? Or should the address info from the address book entry load into Expedia and bring up the corresponding map?

  Kenny

Outlook Express "View Map" function does not display map

Post by mike » Mon, 09 Apr 2001 08:29:05

  hi   kenny
 i am trying to send a file to my sister  and it says the file is blockhow do i
unblock the file .it only one song mabe you could  HELP me

   thank you  bye bye for now  MIKE

Outlook Express "View Map" function does not display map

Post by Mike » Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:08:06

If the file attachment is over 500k, you will have to split it up into
separate pieces.

  hi   kenny
 i am trying to send a file to my sister  and it says the file is blockhow
do i
unblock the file .it only one song mabe you could  HELP me

   thank you  bye bye for now  MIKE

Outlook Express "View Map" function does not display map

Post by Kenny Bryan » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:50:00

You could look into your ISP's limit on file size on email. Can you open the
file from your local drive? Or from the internet? If not then you have a
permissions or access rights to this file issue. If you think the issue is
size limit try zipping the file with a utility such as WINZIP.

Kenny