Tabs in Messenger 5.0

Post by Todd C Spear » Wed, 25 Dec 2002 06:24:36

Does anyone know of a way to turn off the various tabs in
Messenger 5.0 - I know in the earlier versions you could
choose what tabs to see.  Did Microsoft do away with that
feature?  If that is the case... so long messenger 5.0
since I really have no desire to have all those little
tabs with useless information cluttering the interface.

Thanks!

Tabs in Messenger 5.0

Post by Jonathan Kay [MVP » Wed, 25 Dec 2002 06:35:06

Greetings Todd,

You can't turn individual ones off, but you can turn them all off.  Just click Tools,
Options, Privacy, and check 'This is a shared computer so don't show my tabs'.
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert

Quote:> Does anyone know of a way to turn off the various tabs in