Voice inactive!!

Post by Davi » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:38:26

Help!!!  I am using Windows XP and have MSN 6.0. I can
use my voice options with Yahoo but cannot with MSN 6.0.
Does anyone have a solution. I checked my pc for a
firewall and it is disabled. What do I do?

1. US Robotics voice/fax/modem - Can it distinguish between a fax call and a voice call??

Can a US Robotics 33.6 kbps internal voice/fax/modem distinguish between
a fax call and a voice call??

I am considering purchasing this modem, but am skeptical that it can in
fact tell the difference between the types of calls, although the back
of box states it can tell the difference, and handle the calls
appropriately.  Will I wind up having to purchase another device, to be
hooked up to my phone line, necessary to distinguish between the
different types of calls?

If the product works as well as USR claims, it would be very
convenient, but I don't want to waste my money.  Do you have any advice?
Do you know whether or not USR's claim is accurate or not?  If you know,
I would appreciate a return email from you.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Gregg Medwid.

2. OOPSLA Report at Smalltalk Chronicles

3. VOICE PRO VP206 and VOICE MAIL INDICATOR LIGHT.

4. make-shell in swi-prolog

5. Voice Modem Vs Non-Voice Modem

6. Visor Edge FS - Reduced!

7. USR Sportster Voice 33.600 Faxmodem with personal Voice Mail

8. Windows time service

9. Voice Compression and Voice E-mail

10. Voice Caller ID with voice recognition

11. Wanted: Complete voice interfaces for WinXP ( Female voice for Accesibility Feature Too)

12. BROKEN / Voice / Voice Conversation WIN2K TO WIN2K

13. Help needed: Lost voice communication during video/voice conference.