Two sign ins required

Post by Mark Hutchinso » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:57:03

I have recently upgraded to MSN 5.0 on Windows 98 (on a laptop).  I had no
problems signing in with my previous version of messenger using many
different connection types (ADSL, modem, LAN, firewall and no firewall).  I
am now experiencing an annoying bug with the sign in process.  If I ask
messenger to remember my password I am never able to sign in.  However if I
sign in with out the "remember my password" box ticked twice in a row, after
the second attempt I am able to sign in.  I have checked my date and time,
checked the case of my password, changed my password, changed my firewall
settings (so I had no firewall at all) and none of these changed the
situation.

Any help would be great

Mark

1. Advice required: Multiple workbooks, User forms, Add-ins?

Hi,
I'm developing a Costing program and would appreciate some advice on
the best way to wrap it up.

It currently consists of:
1.  a workbook with just lookup tables of prices
2.  a workbook for EACH costing
3.  a series of VB forms and associated code to aid the costing.
Currently the forms are located in each costing workbook.

What I would like to know.
1.  Can I move the VB forms from the costing workbook(s) to the Lookup
table workbook?
2.  Would creating an Add-in be a better solution?

Note:  There will be a number of people using the Lookup table
workbook at one time.

Thanks in advance
Peter

2. Known Defective XBoxes...

3. Beta Testers Required: Forecasting Tools, Neural Network Software, Excel Add-Ins

4. need programming specs & SDK info for Zaurus 5000

5. TWO Plug-ins at same time loading ERROR

6. U.S. High Court Tightens Expert Evidence Standards

7. Manual sign in for mail required?

8. Aviation Font

9. Should key servers require signed submissions?

10. LoL Signed up two days ago

11. Can I sign in as two people?

12. pub TWO MAG pub TWO MAG pub TWO MAG

13. Go to Previous View requires two clicks