MSN DSL

Post by cp » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:24:54

Anyone have an idea if or when MSN will offer DSL in New York City?

MSN DSL

Post by Jim » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:51:02

What happens when you go here:
https://bbrac.msn.com/nationwide/dsl/prequalify.asp

In light of the recent events there with MSN and Northpoint and the more recent DSL fiascos involving MSN are you sure you want to do that?

http://www.urx.com/jforbes/msn_dsl1.htm

See the links to dslreports.com  Ngs there.  Negative comments outweigh the positive there about 20 to 1.

  Anyone have an idea if or when MSN will offer DSL in New York City?

MSN DSL

Post by mac » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:15:11

What about Michigan?

mac

MSN DSL

Post by Paul Britto » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:11:27

Hello cp,

    MSN Broadband's rollout has been delayed a bit...but MSN will offer DSL in New York City.  Unfortunately, I have no dates (it was supposed to go online after October 25th.  MSN Broadband is still currently slated to reach 90% of DSL-capable homes by March 2002...New York City will be in that 90%.)

   I would go through the Broadband availability check and if you do not qualify, then add yourself to the wait list so you'll be notified via email when MSN Broadband is available in your home!

https://bbrac.msn.com/nationwide/dsl/prequalify.asp?rpn=msnia

Paul

> Anyone have an idea if or when MSN will offer DSL in New York City?

MSN DSL

Post by Paul Britto » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:14:02

Hello Mac,

Paul

> What about Michigan?

> mac

1. MSN DSL now avail in my area, what about my present ISP MSN?

If I sign up for DSL, they told me 49.95. What happens to my present ISP
(MSN), do I pay for that as well? Then it is not worth it to me. If I pay
49.95 and it includes the 20.95 I pay for the regular service, I would be
OK. Anyway I can find out how that works?

2. IDE HD's

3. Xbox online and msn DSL

4. need program to exit MS automatically.

5. MSN DSL on Home Network

6. Music scores from MID files

7. setting up a webserver with MSN DSL access

8. Proliferation of dabase files

9. MSN DSL heck!!

10. MSN DSL

11. How long does it take to get MSN DSL?

12. MSN DSL

13. msn,dsl