Promotional Offers

Post by phillipchapma » Tue, 16 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I've been on MSN since it's debut in 1995 and I had a couple questions
concerning the promotional offers. Is there any way that current members can
take advantage of the 6 months free or the $400 Best Buy rebates? Or is this
ONLY good for brand new accounts.

Thanks for your time and help,
Phillip

Promotional Offers

Post by John A Stephenso » Tue, 16 May 2000 04:00:00

Yes to the Six Months free, with a catch, at the end of six month you will pay $21.95 instead of $19.95 from then on.
To get the details go here http://free.msn.com/ on this page click section that says "Existing MSN users click here" then "OK"

1. ECS at 1/2 price (promotional offer)

Hello HA enthusiasts,

As a special promotion (primarily for the readers of this
newsgroup), we are offering ECS at 1/2 price ($90) this week.
Please mention the discount when you call.

A recent "Home Toys" review is at
http://www.hometoys.com/htinews/aug00/reviews/ecs/ecs.htm,
and customer testimonials are at
http://www.usit.com/omnip/home-automation-2.htm#testimonials

Thanks :-),
--
Mark Gilmore
Omnipotence (ECS home automation software)

2. Forte[TM] Developer 6 Transitioned To Update 1

3. DOAX Promotional video!

4. Noun complementizers

5. free hosting offer for xbox related websites - incubation offer (no adds or any bs!!)

6. color Clie feels cheap, Still like my m505 =)

7. !!!!!! GREAT OFFER GREAT OFFER FOR SAP MM AND WM TRAINING THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!

8. how to sychronize the target/host symbol?

9. Anyone seen a promotional version of EXCEL 4 ?

10. activePDF - anyone gotten any promotional mailings lately?

11. 600 LPM LINE-PRINTER; ELDERLY PC's; TERMINALS - MAKE ME AN OFFER *Any* offer!

12. Promotional pricing was no value!

13. SQL Pass Seattle Summit Promotional Code