Invalid Page Fault- msn-kernel32

Post by DAVID SPRAGU » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

I'm using msn 5.0 and windows 98.  I've been getting 3 different invalid
page faults.  the last one was this kernel 32.  I remember on another pc
with windows 95 there was a patch.  Does anyone know a remedy?

Thanks,
        Dave

1. Invalid page fault in kernel32.dll with HP4p scanner

I am running Win95 OS. Recently bought an HP4P scanner, installed it,
and it worked fine. While browsing on the Net, I found an update to the
application software at www.hp.com.   Downloaded it, installed it, and
then received a 'invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll at
014f:bff9a07c' for each of the HP applications. (tks for the meaningful
error message Bill !)  I have searched the knowledge bases at Microsoft
and HP,  I reinstalled the original HP s/w, reinstalled Win95, no luck.
Hardware setup is ok though, since I can access/test the scanner from
the Control Panel. Anybody have any suggestions ?  Tks in advance

2. Windows 2k Annoyance...

3. FLTSIM98 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL what is wrong?

4. Were you a Dr. T's user?

5. Flight98, invalid page fault in module Kernel32.dll

6. Choosing DBMS and architecture for ecommerce website

7. invalid page fault at kernel32.dll

8. Palm -- Buy 1 Get 1 Free

9. Help! Invalid page fault in KERNEL32.DLL

10. Re-Post Invalid Page Fault Kernel32.dll

11. FLTSIM95: Invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll at 014F:bff78053

12. Invalid Page Fault - Kernel32.dll