--->Looking for A MGI Solitaire 8XP Authorized Reseller<----

Post by John Sug » Thu, 07 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I am a consultant in the prespress industry I sell mostly graphics based
equipment with my largest line being AGFA.. I currently have a customer
(with the appropriate funds) who is looking to purchase a MGI Solitaire
8xp with a long roll back.. I need pricing on a NEW UNIT ONLY!!! Basically
I will run the sale through your company and pay you a percentage. If you
are authorized to resell these units please contact me via email.. I need
pricing as soon as possible..

Thanks in advance...

1. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

Comprehensive Information Management System 'Scribillo' is now
available for Beta testing.

We are looking to expand our beta test team to include the widest
possible range of valuable testers input.

Approved members of the GemX Beta Test Team will have the opportunity
evaluate and offer creative input on our new 'Scribillo' prior to
public
release. We will give the all approwed GemX beta testers a free public
release version of 'Scribillo', plus, one beta tester will win a
weekend holiday in the xxx city of Amsterdam.

We invite you all to enjoy these benefits and thank you in advance for
your
support.

J. Summers,
Gemx
http://www.gemx.com

2. workshell icon

3. Question about GAC

4. >>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<

5. Multiple fields in view column as separate documents?

6. >>>>>> UKAC News <<<<<<

7. xdvik 0.29 available

8. ====>Authorized Reseller for Management Graphics Wanted!!<====

9. <<<>>>FREE 300BIT ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE<<<>>>

10. Req : <<<<<<DMP2160 printer drivers>>>>>>