HP 4500 colour laser users?

Post by Andrew Cro » Tue, 25 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

Curious to see if there are any HP 4500 users out there? After considering
all of the colour laser printers on the market (comparing consumables) I
have decided to go with the HP 4500. Inkjets were never a consideration
for the volume of magazine proofs we require.

I would like to hear from anyone who is using one for any pointers or caveats.

Yours,
Andrew Croft, Editor
Beatlology Magazine
Beatlology Magazine - the magazine for collectors of Beatles memorabilia
Check it out at: http://www.beatlology.com

1. Color printing problem on HP Color LaserJet 4500

My drawing includes a number of Boundary shapes from the Enterprise
Application stencil painted in different colors. When I print the drawing on
HP Color LaserJet 4500, most of the shapes are fine, but some have white
horizontal gap in the place that supposed to be filled. Black-and-white HP
LaserJet 5P prints with no problems. Any clues are welcome.

Eliyahu

2. .NET DEVELOPER (Need financial exp) /// Boston, NYC, and Stamford, CT // 6-12 Months

3. HP 4500 users?

4. Group Policy in a mixed mode environment under 2000?

5. Printing PDF files on HP Color Laserjet 4500

6. WEB-BASED SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT

7. Incomplete Printout | FrameMaker with HP Color LaserJet 4500

8. Debugger Box Command

9. Users of UMAX 4500

10. HP 4500

11. Anyone use Tek 740 or HP 4500

12. Early users of High Speed Laser Color Copiers/Printers

13. Need PPD file for new HP Color Laser Jet