Takofold 100E - who makes or made it?

Post by Lurke » Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:30:24

I know off topic slightly!

Can anyone tell me who made or makes the Takofold 100E Booklet maker please.

UK contact would be even better.

Kind Regards

Tim.

Post by Tim Mon » Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:07:47

> I know off topic slightly!

> Can anyone tell me who made or makes the Takofold 100E Booklet maker please.

> UK contact would be even better.

> Kind Regards

> Tim.

Try this link:

http://www.kikgsc.com/

HTH
Tim

1. Anyone made home made movie DVD's, how?

Hi,

I have some movies of my Kid as a baby from a Digital Video camcorder.
I was thinking of placing them tape when I thought of the XBox, it has
a DVD in it. Why not store them on DVD instead.
It's the only DVD I have so that why I'm writing here.

I have the movies on my PC via firewire and Movie Maker.
I know it must be a DVD-RW to work in an XBox.

What I don't know is what software to use?
I know Nero can make DVD's, but movie DVD's?
Also I don't have a DVD burner, but I know a man who does.
So is it possible to put the movies on CD-RW?
As these movie of my kid are only 20Mins long So I can have them all
on 1 DVD or 4 CD's. If I can have the on CD then this is better as I
can do it all my self...

thx

Jippie

2. DHCP Problem with VLANS

3. Scanning Made Affordable! Scanning made Easy!

4. Epson SP700 Status Monitor Help...

5. POTEX Monitor??? Who made/makes it??

6. Toaster and black burst...

7. Making a ROM (not absolutely about making .rom)

8. Amiga still going strong

9. My xbox is made in Hungary and it crashed. Where was yours made

10. Epson 3200 Pro - Making It Work

11. Custom-made film holders for Epson 2450/3200

12. Who Makes HP Scanner S/W?

13. Failed removed for a scanner makes it impossible to install new scanner