Expert's opinion needed...

Post by Auron Mukhopadhya » Fri, 01 Nov 1996 04:00:00

United Investors is an investment network at University of California,
Irvine (UCI).

If you are a professional or direct consumer with AN INTUITIVE
UNDERSTANDING of a specific industry, please point your browser to:

http://128.195.204.163

There are no fees to participate or hold an account.  We utilize the
valuable knowledge of account holders to invest in publicly traded
companies on the US Stock Exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX).  In addition to
typically high returns, we offer $500 for each report you submit which
results in a profitable investment for our group.  If you indeed have
valuable knowledge concerning market trends in your industry, and are able
to appreciate our investment strategy, please consider joining us.

Sincerely,

Auron Mukhopadhyay
Investment Manager, United Investors
University of California, Irvine

1. Overclocking CPUs - an expert's opinion

You can get a copy of an article written by Robert Hurt, designer of the PC
diagnostic tool PC Clinic and designer of several diagnostic boards, on the
subject of Overclocked CPUs.  Just send me an email with the subject
"Overclocking" and I'll send it to you.
--

J. Matlock - Marketing Director
Computer Diagnostic Cards and

2. FP Guru needed. How to recover files/folder deleted by Import Wizard?

3. Expert opinion needed: Please evaluate this AVI file

4. Tex

5. Need an expert opinion.

6. Adaptec's AHA-2742A-Twin expert's help needed

7. Software Engineer needed to become small company's CORBA expert

8. Need simple reliable scanner Opinions on Umax's Astra 2000U

9. Expert Opinions