Layout software?

Post by Greg Rob » Fri, 12 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I'm looking for a program to do "thumbnails" of layouts for books that
service reps and planners will use. They tell it sig. size options,
#pages, press size, press type (sheetfed, single or double web), etc. -
the program produces signature form imposition layouts.

------
Greg Robb
Oakland,CA USA

Tel:510-653-4096                Graphic Arts: Press & Prepress - 28
years
------

1. Free PC board CAD layout software

ExpressPCB makes prototyping with PC boards easy and
inexpensive using our free layout editor.

Here is how it works:
    1) Download our PCB layout editor for Win95.

    2) Using this very easy to learn CAD software, design
       your two layer board with plated-through holes.

    3) Order your custom PC boards directly from the layout
       edit using the "Order Boards Via The Internet" command.

    4) Within 2 or 3 business days, an overnight courier
       delivers your boards, often for under $100.

For all the details, check out:  http://www.expresspcb.com

2. Timeouts connecting with ISDN

3. Layout software sugestions

4. Server timed out?

5. Addition of new directory to Native Mode domain

6. PC board layout software for Mac?

7. How many clients connected

8. Best Schematic Capture/PCB layout software

9. Free PC board CAD layout software

10. Arabic layout software

11. Q: Page Layout Software that can count?

12. SURVEY: Page Layout Software...