Where can I find a publishing production mangement users group?

Where can I find a publishing production mangement users group?

Post by <jone.. » Thu, 20 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Where can I find a publishing production management user group, web-site or
organization?
I'm looking for a forum where the people in the trenches of print production
could share their issues and problems with me.

We make software solutions that help the publishing   production
professionals lives a little less stressful. I'm always looking for good
ideas and suggestions from the field.

Thanks in advance for any help you might have!

John

--
John O'Neill
Director of Marketing

CatTrax WorkFlow 4.0

It's your digital publishing database
It's your project management software
It's your job cost accounting system

In short...It's what fire-fighting graphic arts professionals
have been trying to put together for years.

www.cattraxusa.com

1. Where can I find a publishing production management user group?

Hello,

Where can I find a publishing production management user group, web-site or
organization?
I'm looking for a forum where the people in the trenches of print production
could share their issues and problems with me.

We make software solutions that help the publishing   production
professionals lives a little less stressful. I'm always looking for good
ideas and suggestions from the field.

Thanks in advance for any help you might have!

John

2. Proof of sending messages

3. Where can I find a prepress production management users group?

4. mysql Digest 11 Jun 2002 13:45:36 -0000 Issue 1945

5. finding users in a group from command line

6. Trade:230W a500/1200ps for 230W PC ps.

7. comp.publish.production

8. LATAs Crossing State Lines

9. Publishing production needs analysis software download

10. FREE digital publishing production needs analysis software.

11. Postiion annoucement - Electronic Publishing Coordinator MIT Press/Production

12. FREE publishing production needs analysis software.