Acrobat PDF Plug ins

Post by matt » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:59:48

which acrobat reader plug in would anyone recomend for work with .pdf
files etc...

pitstop, crackerjack, quite a box of tricks or anyother program???????

which should i get, and what does the best job?

thanks very much

  matt.vcf
< 1K Download

Acrobat PDF Plug ins

Post by Eric Skillin » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:07:12

> which acrobat reader plug in would anyone recomend for work with .pdf
> files etc...

> pitstop, crackerjack, quite a box of tricks or anyother program???????

> which should i get, and what does the best job?

> thanks very much

Quite Imposing plus is indispensable. Being able to convert bizcards that
customers have done 1-up in (shudder) MS Word then being able to multi-up it
with crops is awesome. It's also great for imposition as well.

Acrobat PDF Plug ins

Post by Tim Mon » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:39:33

> which acrobat reader plug in would anyone recomend for work with .pdf
> files etc...

Do you mean Acrobat, or the free Acrobat Reader? Reader is very limited.
Working with PDFs would require the full Adobe Acrobat.

Quote:> pitstop, crackerjack, quite a box of tricks or anyother program???????

I guess it depends on what you want to do with your PDFs.

I've never used crackerjack so I can't comment.

I've used the demo version or QABOT, and liked it very much. Here's a link
to their website:
http://www.quite.com/box/

I opted to buy PitStop (sorry Aandi), because it seemed to be the most
flexible, and offered much more. I couldn't live without it, today. A link:
http://www.enfocus.com/psMore.htm

Quote:> thanks very much

Good luck in your decision.
Tim Monk