Guidelines in Quark Disappear!

Post by jac » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Can anyonme tell me why guidelines disappear in Quark 4 when I redraw the
screen? Using a Mac on System 7.6.1. Thanks in advance!

Guidelines in Quark Disappear!

Post by Mark Ogles » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00

You have the pasteboard extension on. It is not 100% compatible with Quark
4.0. Disable it and your problem will disappear.

> Can anyonme tell me why guidelines disappear in Quark 4 when I redraw the
> screen? Using a Mac on System 7.6.1. Thanks in advance!

1. Some elements disappear in PDF made with Quark

When creating a PDF directly from Quark 4.1 by 'printing' with Distiller I'm
losing certain elements in the final PDF. This happens on the right side of
the 'paper' when making a PDF of a document with spreads. I'm losing both
text boxes and graphic elements that are in the Quark document. Elements
that start on the left side and cross over to the right look fine. But some
elements just on the right side disappear. When making a PDF of a single
page (no spreads) everything is fine.

Can anybody help?
Anders

2. New audio problem

3. Vertical justification disappears next to picture with runaround in Quark?

4. Pointers to telecommunications information

5. Help, Quark guides disappearing

6. 32 MHz '030 for FX?

7. Quark 3.32 - Images Appear and Disappear

8. How to disable fallback on Sportster 14400?

9. Quark 3.3.2 Disappearing Images please help

10. PC Quark bleeds disappear when saving PostScript??

11. Some PDFs placed in Quark 4 disappear at output

12. Datawindows collapsing, text disappearing, columns disappearing

13. Bleed in Quark 5 different from Quark 4?