Any other Lino users on here?

Post by To » Tue, 10 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Thomas Rowley at Coyote Graphics Inc.  We have a Linotype-Hell 530
imagesetter with a Linotype-Hell PostScript 50 RIP. (Dinosaurs) I if there
is anyone else out there who uses any LH -or- Heidelberg products, email
me and I'll add you to my address book.

Thanks,
Tom

--
I hope my experience benefits you, as yours will me.

Any other Lino users on here?

Post by MECaswe » Tue, 10 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>>Thomas Rowley at Coyote Graphics Inc.  We have a Linotype-Hell 530

imagesetter with a Linotype-Hell PostScript 50 RIP. (Dinosaurs)<<

HEY!  The RIP 50 ain't that bad!   ;-)

Anyway, we're PM Graphics, LLC in New Orleans, running a Herk Pro/RIP 50.

--Mike

Any other Lino users on here?

Post by Peter John Anto » Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> Thomas Rowley at Coyote Graphics Inc.  We have a Linotype-Hell 530
> imagesetter with a Linotype-Hell PostScript 50 RIP. (Dinosaurs)

Yeah, these products are old (or at least the hardware is old).
But these machines are workhorses, and we use them
extensively, especially for multi page jobs without digital stripping-
where sending to 12" film (as opposed to 13" for our
Agfa devices) saves money.

We have two 330's and a 530, each with a RIP50.

Peter John Anton
Technical Mgr, MicroPRINT