Color Laser Copier Newsgroup?

Post by PAWO » Tue, 17 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Does anybody know if there is a newsgroup for Color laser copiers?

1. Cannon Color Laser Copiers...Anyone?

Is anyone using a Cannon Color Laser Copier with their Next machines?  We are
looking into getting one and I was looking for experiences, comments etc.
Also, I have yet to get ahold of anyone at Cannon that even knows what they
are, so any phone numbers would also be helpful.  I have used the following:
1-800-423-2366 & 1-516-488-6700.  All they seem to know about is bubble jet
printers.

Can the Next RIP for the Cannon or do you need one of the Fiery RIPs?

Thanks a lot,

John Zollinger

2. Credibility...

3. >>>>Colour Laser Printer/Copier<<<<

4. FS: CHEAP games, books, etc.

5. "Regiter Black" as a colour using laser copier?

6. Cool New Product - portable fingerprint scanner on PCMCIA card

7. Color Laser Copier co-op?

8. Enhanced fixes for crossing the North Atlantic (NAT) with FSNavigator 40 available

9. Early users of High Speed Laser Color Copiers/Printers

10. >>>>Colour Laser Printer/Copier<<<<

11. HELP - Colour stability, EPS file to Xerox or Canon colour copiers

12. Color on color laser printer