Frontpage Providers

Post by Ron Ham » Fri, 25 Apr 1997 04:00:00

My customer wants to move his site to a server supporting Frontpage
extensions. I'm looking for recommendations from those of you who have
personal knowledge of the good, bad, & ugly. The lists that exist really
don't provide a lot of detail and you can't get a feel for how the provider
responds to problems, connect reliability, etc.. I'm particularly
interested in the Houston and/or Texas areas to maintain local access for
him.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Ron Hamm
VAR Associates

Frontpage Providers

Post by R. Tayl » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

>My customer wants to move his site to a server supporting Frontpage
>extensions. I'm looking for recommendations from those of you who have
>personal knowledge of the good, bad, & ugly. The lists that exist really
>don't provide a lot of detail and you can't get a feel for how the provider
>responds to problems, connect reliability, etc.. I'm particularly
>interested in the Houston and/or Texas areas to maintain local access for
>him.

>Thanks in advance for your responses,

>Ron Hamm
>VAR Associates

Get a local ISP or a national one like Sprint, AT&T, Netcom and then
choose the best Web Presence provider you can find (like SimpleNet).  I
wouldn't choose my dial-up ISP based on FrontPage extensions.

--

1. Frontpage providers - Houston, TX

My customer wants to move his site to a server supporting Frontpage
extensions. I'm looking for recommendations from those of you who have
personal knowledge of the good, bad, & ugly. The lists that exist really
don't provide a lot of detail and you can't get a feel for how the provider
responds to problems, connect reliability, etc.. I'm particularly
interested in the Houston and/or Texas areas to maintain local access for
him.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Ron Hamm
VAR Associates

2. Digi port was:MDOS and SCSI (Don Oneil)

3. trust provider (How do you work around trust provider screen on install)

4. Proxy stopping AD?

5. FrontPage extensions going away - what are Unix hosting providers planning to do?

6. 3905 ACD config.

7. FrontPage Web Providers and ASP

8. Array of COLORREF to screen like a bitmap?

9. the best solutions provider with frontpage extensions

10. web provider for FrontPage extension

11. FrontPage Web Site providers

12. Australian FrontPage Web Service Providers

13. Boycott providers w/o FrontPage support!