O.T. News Server Problems

Post by Rod » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 01:14:46

Is anyone else having ptoblems with msnews.microsoft.com? All the posts disappeared from this newsgroup and others aren't being updated.

Rod

O.T. News Server Problems

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 10:09:54

There were problems with the news server today - to get caught up, you may
need to delete all messages and download them again. If you're using OE,
highlight the newsgroup, then File | Properties | Local File | Delete |
Reset | OK  and then start downloading again.

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Is anyone else having ptoblems with msnews.microsoft.com? All the posts
disappeared from this newsgroup and others aren't being updated.

Rod

O.T. News Server Problems

Post by Tom » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 10:52:41

MS was rebuilding the servers.
--
-----
Tom "Pepper" Willett

Is anyone else having ptoblems with msnews.microsoft.com? All the posts
disappeared from this newsgroup and others aren't being updated.

Rod

1. OT : News Server Problems (Still)

I'm still having problems with my News Server, and cannot see some
posts here.

Can anyone recommend a news server that carries this newsgroup ?

regards

Allan
--
=================================
Newbee's FP2000 FAQ available at

2. regarding Gates and MBASIC

3. OT News Servers?

4. Network and Qtstub.exe

5. OT - Java programming News Group?

6. NOTICE: Casio Boss Mailing List Periodic Repost

7. OT - CIS DFN news

8. Logon to NT Domain?

9. News server problem?

10. Slightly OT: Problems with Index Server

11. news and archive news pages

12. Maybe O.T. - Page scrolling

13. O.T. IE 5.5