Error msg. help requested!

Post by Elgo » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

FP has been making me crazy lately.  This is my most recent problem.  I
created a new webpage that I intend to post.  Everytime I try to post
it, I get an error message that says, "Bad parameter passed to web
server extension.  Check the info you entered and try again."

What the heck is this?  The program is not letting me create a "web
folder" for this, stating that it may be protected with a password - yet
it isn't giving me a chance to enter the password.

I'm close to throwing the computer out of the window.  Any advice would
save those walking outside my apartment...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Error msg. help requested!

Post by Rod » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Check with your web host.

Rod

Quote:> FP has been making me crazy lately.  This is my most recent problem.  I
> created a new webpage that I intend to post.  Everytime I try to post
> it, I get an error message that says, "Bad parameter passed to web
> server extension.  Check the info you entered and try again."

> What the heck is this?  The program is not letting me create a "web
> folder" for this, stating that it may be protected with a password - yet
> it isn't giving me a chance to enter the password.

> I'm close to throwing the computer out of the window.  Any advice would
> save those walking outside my apartment...

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Help w/error msg: "Server error: in file "...", line 7

I got the following error message when publishing my web:

  Server error: in file
  "C:\INETSRV\wwwroot\domains\techtalk\_vti_cnf\oldguests.htm", line 7

Here is line 7 from the file:
vti_error0:SX|Cannot rename
"C:\INETSRV\wwwroot\domains\techtalk\oldguests.htm".(The process
cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.)

Any assistance would be appreciated.

2. 610/215 Split - Now I Can't Call 1-800-

3. custom hover buttons--HELP!!! see following error msg

4. Can someone tell me where i can get a full version of this font.

5. Can you Recognize this Error Msg? Help!

6. Startup Problems

7. Error Msg when opening Root Web - error.jpg (0/1)

8. REquest, REquest,Request

9. Request for help - error on page.

10. Help - Browser sent malformed request Error ....

11. Form Error (2nd help request)

12. REQUEST HELP: FP2000 - Publishing Error