Upgrading from a FrontPage personal web server to NT Option Pack Personal Web server.

Upgrading from a FrontPage personal web server to NT Option Pack Personal Web server.

Post by Rod Falang » Thu, 03 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Tonight I upgraded my Windows NT 4.0 WS system, by applying the Windows NT
Option Pack, which I believe replaced the Personal web server that comes
with FrontPage 98.  Coincidentally, I also changed my machine's name (I did
have embedded spaces, which I've removed).

I suspect, but won't check it now, that this action now makes whatever
database FrontPage 98 uses, somewhat inaccurate.  How do I make the
necessary changes, so that all of the web sites I've developed in FrontPage
98 will not be lost?

Rod

Upgrading from a FrontPage personal web server to NT Option Pack Personal Web server.

Reposting this question, as it is an issue I'm having to deal with.