web provider for FrontPage extension

Post by john » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello all

Who know there are some Web provider who host web site created
using FrontPage (free places) please let me know.
Thank alot for any help

John

--
Tom Wojcik
ICQ# 46823786

web provider for FrontPage extension

Post by Leo » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I've heard that Homepage does not have FP2000 extensions so counters,
etc. probably won't work at that site.

--
I'm not grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, and
politicians!

-LEO

> > Who know there are some Web provider who host web site created
> > using FrontPage (free places) please let me know.

> --
> Tom Wojcik
> ICQ# 46823786
> EFAX# 708-575-1725
> ------------------
> Chariots For Christ Biker Ministry
> http://mail.globalbiz.net/~wojcik/chariots.html
> I stopped worrying about what people would think about me,
> when I realized how seldom people think about anyone but themselves.
>                                                  --Stephen Eggleston

web provider for FrontPage extension

Post by Mr Sta » Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:00:00

"F9 Free" have FP2000 support and best of all there are no banners or adds
of any kind. :)

> I've heard that Homepage does not have FP2000 extensions so counters,
> etc. probably won't work at that site.

> --
> I'm not grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, and
> politicians!

> -LEO

> > > Who know there are some Web provider who host web site created
> > > using FrontPage (free places) please let me know.

> > --
> > Tom Wojcik
> > ICQ# 46823786
> > EFAX# 708-575-1725
> > ------------------
> > Chariots For Christ Biker Ministry
> > http://mail.globalbiz.net/~wojcik/chariots.html
> > I stopped worrying about what people would think about me,
> > when I realized how seldom people think about anyone but themselves.
> >                                                  --Stephen Eggleston

web provider for FrontPage extension

Post by R. Pal » Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:00:00

What is the web URL for F9 Free?

Thanks

web provider for FrontPage extension

Post by Mr Sta » Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:00:00

http://home.force9.net/

Go to the above and then follow the link from there.  :)

Quote:> What is the web URL for F9 Free?