frontpage can't have nested virtual hosts error

frontpage can't have nested virtual hosts error

Post by salubrio » Mon, 31 Dec 2001 05:24:53

Anybody know what this means? I have a site created in FP2000 that I
tried to update in FP2002. No major update just text and table and
clipart. When I try to publish I get this error.

I tried going back to FP2000 and have the same error.

My Hosting tech support can't answer this one either

THanks

frontpage can't have nested virtual hosts error

Post by Theresa Bennet » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 02:54:32

You get what error? Do a search on MS with the error number to track it
down.

HTH
--
Theresa Bennett
www.webworksite.com

Quote:> Anybody know what this means? I have a site created in FP2000 that I
> tried to update in FP2002. No major update just text and table and
> clipart. When I try to publish I get this error.

> I tried going back to FP2000 and have the same error.

> My Hosting tech support can't answer this one either

> THanks

1. Reserve your space via a virtual server or a virtual host NOW.

Reserve your space via a virtual server or a virtual host NOW.

The Virtual Server System is perfect for the business or corporation that
wants to quickly establish a high speed presence on the internet without
the cost and time commitment associated with maintaining a fully dedicated
server.

Find out more at:

http://www.virtualisys.com/vr/rmiklic/

2. One Domain; Multiple IPs.

3. Can't access Task List on some virtual hosts on IIS 4

4. to make a palette

5. Server Error - Virtual Host Segements

6. New USR 56K connecting 28(-) HELP

7. FPE Error - 'computer' is not a valid host name or IP Address.

8. two mta's, two ip's one server

9. Frontpage+AOL+virtual hosting

10. Help with 'Unknown Host' error

11. Host Name Conflicts make a 'super secure' FrontPage Web?????

12. how to use web bot with multiple inputbox's and nested rows' and cells

13. Can't see Virtual Directory in Frontpage 2000