NTLM authentication failed?

Post by Xiao Y » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Could any one tell me what is "NTLM authentication
failed(code-2146893042)"? This was the error message I got When I remotely
tried to open a web for modificaiton. The web could not be opened.

Nate

NTLM authentication failed?

Post by Jens Peter Karls » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00

See this KB article:
FP97: NTLM Authentication Error Opening Front Page Web
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q169/5/28.htm

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Quote:>Could any one tell me what is "NTLM authentication
>failed(code-2146893042)"? This was the error message I got When I remotely
>tried to open a web for modificaiton. The web could not be opened.

>Nate

1. NTLM authentication failed

Help...  I was running ok on another machine after my IP fixed the same
error...   (he is not telling me exactly what he did to my network
setup... )  and now I have a new machine.  So, the same old problem when I
try to connect with FP98 to my Web to edit my pages... NTLM authentication
failure (code 2146893042).  Seems like I've checked everything on my old
machine: Client for Microsoft Networks, TCP/IP, primary logon and etc. but
still can't edit,  publish or open the files on the server.  \
    Any ideas???

2. DDOS Hacker(s) got away with it?

3. NTLM authentication failed ????

4. Test

5. ntlm authentication failed

6. USR Courier 28.8 problems...

7. NTLM Authentication failed???

8. Tantrakr mod player for Tandy DAC

9. NTLM authentication failed

10. NTLM authentication failed error message

11. constant NTLM authentication failed, why?

12. NTLM authentication failed