Drop-down Menus - how to default them to drop all the way down

Drop-down Menus - how to default them to drop all the way down

Post by (lifeson » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:52:03

That little half-drop is annoying as hell.  To see all the options you
have to either wait a while, or click the bottom tiny little bar with
the small arrows.

I simply want to see all the menu options - every time.  There must be
a setting somewhere.

Drop-down Menus - how to default them to drop all the way down

Post by Andrew Carnegi » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:18:59

Tools/Customize and then untick Menus show recently used commands first

--
Regards,

Andrew Carnegie
Experience is always gained the moment after you needed it most.

> That little half-drop is annoying as hell.  To see all the options you
> have to either wait a while, or click the bottom tiny little bar with
> the small arrows.

> I simply want to see all the menu options - every time.  There must be
> a setting somewhere.

1. Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

I am hoping you can help me.  I have a form that I want drop-down menus
as follows:

Category t     (level one)
        Item List (level two)

No one here can seem to tell me that this can be done.  If I can't do
multiple drop-downs, do you know if there is way I can have two separate
columns with drop-downs where the drop-down list in column 2 would be
dependent on what the choice is in the first drop-down in column 1?

Did I stump you?

2. Where do I find the description of sendmail rules

3. Database Search w/Drop down menu populated by database & two drop downs grouped

4. Those Sprint FaxModems

5. Database Search with Drop down menus populated from dbse & 2 drop downs grouped

6. Sending e-mail via COM?

7. 2000 Drop Down Menu - 2002 Drop Down Box

8. Silence Detection Mechanism

9. Drop down menu or drop down hyperlink ?

10. Drop Down choice selects same choice in other drop down?

11. How to have 2nd drop down box filtered by 1st drop down box ON SAME PAGE

12. 2nd Drop Down list is filtered by the first drop down list's choice

13. How to have 2nd drop down filtered by first drop down on search page