Can you buy and register a used copy of FrontPage 2000

Can you buy and register a used copy of FrontPage 2000

Post by ed sonia » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:09:02

Is it legal for some one to sell a used copy of FrontPage
2000.

Can you buy and register a used copy of FrontPage 2000

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:35:47

Read the EULA (End User License Agreement) that came with it.

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Quote:> Is it legal for some one to sell a used copy of FrontPage
> 2000.

Can you buy and register a used copy of FrontPage 2000

Post by Ed Sonia » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:30:51

I want to buy not sell, so I don't have the EULA and I can
not find one on line.

1. Word 2000 clipboard with 12 copies used in FP 2000 how

Word 2000 clipboard with 12 copies used in FP 2000 how

In Word 2000 I can add 12 items to the clipboard.

How can I use this clipboard in FP 2000

thanks

--

Greg Buell PO Box 1113 Boulder CO 80306
Phone  303 443 6270

http://www.trion-systems.com/invent/
trion-systems.com has Microsoft Front Page 98 Extensions
I don't publish anything new to att or netcom because
I use Front Page 98 to publish my web page
and att and netcom don't offer Microsoft's FP 98 Extensions
http://www.netcom.com/~inventor/home.html
http://home.att.net/~inventor84/index.html

"1,001 THINGS YOU CAN INVENT" - ON A CD ROM -
WITH TIPS $$ TO GET YOU WORKING ON 1,001 INVENTIONS!"
BY GREG BUELL COPYRIGHT 1998
CD WILL BE ON SALE SOON

Name the 10 nearest stars to Earth....
Alpha Centauri 4.3 light years

2. MS Help Troubleshooters

3. FP 2000 ref book I think I will buy has anyone bought this book ?

4. Does OG100 have IR port

5. Anyone Selling A Legal, USED Copy Of Frontpage 2000??

6. Trouble with Outlook Express

7. Where can I buy a copy of FrontPage 98?

8. XSL PARAMETRE/VARIABLE

9. want to buy Frontpage 2000 full version

10. FrontPage 2000 Beta - Should I buy?

11. Help on buying frontpage 2000

12. Can you still buy FrontPage 2000?

13. Help on buying frontpage 2000