Graphics, can you load in a specific order?

Graphics, can you load in a specific order?

Post by NC Lora » Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I use some graphics for  headers of paragraphs.  I would like these
graphics to load first before any other images I have on the page.  Is
there a code or script that will upload specific graphics first?
--
Remove (nospam) to send e-mail
NC Lorax

Remember, Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires

Graphics, can you load in a specific order?

Post by David Berr » Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:00:00

No. You can't control the order of items loading on a page.

--
====================================
David Berry - MCP

Quote:> I use some graphics for  headers of paragraphs.  I would like these
> graphics to load first before any other images I have on the page.  Is
> there a code or script that will upload specific graphics first?
> --
> Remove (nospam) to send e-mail
> NC Lorax

> Remember, Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires

1. "Graphics loading order"

No, you can't control image order loading.

--
====================================
David Berry - MCP, MVP

2. versioning and journalling

3. force www site to load specific frames pg, how?

4. DHCP problem with our win98 workstation

5. Forcing images on a page to load in a specific sequence

6. Beta-testers for Lottery-predictor

7. Can I Force Load Order

8. ActiveSync with Notes

9. Setting a load order for images