Frontpage providers - Houston, TX

Post by Ron Ham » Fri, 25 Apr 1997 04:00:00

My customer wants to move his site to a server supporting Frontpage
extensions. I'm looking for recommendations from those of you who have
personal knowledge of the good, bad, & ugly. The lists that exist really
don't provide a lot of detail and you can't get a feel for how the provider
responds to problems, connect reliability, etc.. I'm particularly
interested in the Houston and/or Texas areas to maintain local access for
him.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Ron Hamm
VAR Associates

1. trust provider (How do you work around trust provider screen on install)

I need to distribute a CD with misc.. soft ware to the remote users of my
company.  I set the CD up with an autorun file that brings up a html page.
From there the users click on the file that they want to install.  When the
do so a message pops up asking if the want to download or run.  From there
if you select run a screen comes up saying that there is no trust
provider....   How do I get around this?  Please let me know if you have any
ideas!

Larry Logan
Autotype Americas

2. Sportster 14.4 Compression

3. Houston, need some help on Help

4. Forcast Cash Flow does not work

5. Houston FP 97 expert needed

6. detailed pen table documentation wanted

7. Houston Users

8. ATTENTION!! Austrian OS/2 software authors (Austrian only)

9. **(19/F/TX) I'm Live, Wet, And Waiting For Someone To Watch Me**

10. How to insert a TX file in ASP from a database

11. US-TX- Dallas -Webmaster Opportunity

12. In desperate need of FRAMES help / Austin, TX

13. ATTN: T. Rowe ...TX for your help..here's what problems I discovered..............