Scrolling Marquee

Post by FA-BO-LO-U » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 01:44:42

Hi everyone,

I know the scrolling maruqee goes right to left, but can it go up and down?

Scrolling Marquee

Post by Allan Webbe » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 01:57:45

Not to my knowledge.  Try sites like www.echoecho.com

These sites usually have free ones

regards

Allan
--
Newbee's FrontPage 2000 FAQ
http://newbee.hostroute.co.uk

> Hi everyone,

> I know the scrolling maruqee goes right to left, but can it go up and down?

Scrolling Marquee

Post by Kevin Spence » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 02:13:48

No. You would need a different solution. Besides the "marquee" tag is
proprietary to MS Internet Explorer, and won't work in other browsers.

HTH,

--
Kevin Spencer
Microsoft FrontPage MVP

Quote:> Hi everyone,

> I know the scrolling maruqee goes right to left, but can it go up and
down?

Scrolling Marquee

Post by Joe Roh » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 04:58:54

Hi,

You may want to look at Riada Headline for a Java Applet that will do this:

http://www.riada.com/Products/RiadaHeadline/index.html

--
Joe

FrontPage Users Forums at: