Export to Excel

Post by Dennis Francza » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone here successfully exported an ASP page in an excel table?

I've used the method "Response.ContentType= "application/msexcel" and it

works on my PWS on my computer but when I go to the production NT Server

it doesnt work..I get the a spreadsheet but it has these little "bots"
in each cell...

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks,

Dennis

1. Export to EXCEL with FP2000 & ASP...

Has anyone here successfully exported an ASP page in an excel table?

I've used the method "Response.ContentType= "application/msexcel" and it
works on my PWS on my computer but when I go to the production NT Server
it doesnt work..I get the a spreadsheet but it has these little "bots"
in each cell...

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks,

Dennis

2. HP 4020i Read problems

3. DRW to export to Excel?

4. need more HELP!!

5. Export/DRW to Excel formatting problem

6. Centris 660AV making my Monitor turn off!?!?

7. How do you export a Results table into a downloadable Excel file

8. WTB: Timex/Sinclair 2068 Stuff

9. How to export database query results to excel spreadsheets

10. export data from access to excel in the frontpage

11. Export sql to excel

12. Export excel 97 SR-1 to FP 2000

13. Exporting a frontpage report to Word/Excel