Font size increases going from "normal" to "preview" mode.

Font size increases going from "normal" to "preview" mode.

Post by Ron Power » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:06:48

Would anybody know why my FP2002 has started increasing
font size as I go from "normal" to "preview" mode? Which
throws the cells in a table all out of whack. The font
size remains increased when prieviewed in IE5.5 but
displays properly in Netscape6. I re-installed FP2002 to
no avail. I re-installed IE5.5 to no avail.
The tables I am working with were created within Photoshop
and have been working quite well with FP untill now.
  The font size continues to read size"2" in the code in
both modes but size 3 or 4 is displayed.
  Any insight on this will be greatly appreciated.
      Ron

Font size increases going from "normal" to "preview" mode.

Post by K?ck Matthia » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:40:34

Hello,

>Would anybody know why my FP2002 has started increasing
>font size as I go from "normal" to "preview" mode? [...]
>The font
>size remains increased when prieviewed in IE5.5 but
>displays properly in Netscape6.

FrontPage uses the IE to preview websites (if it's
installed). In the IE itself exists a button in the symbol
bar where you can change the font-size of the website you
are watching (big - normal - small) [I don't know the
values' names because I use the German IE].

K?ck Matthias