Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta

Post by Thomas Prat » Mon, 14 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I have the beta copy of MS Office 2000 which includes FrontPage2000. Some of
the components tht would only work in
Explorer are now cross platform. I'd like to get my pages going
with the new features. Does anyone know if I  should install 2000 over my
existing FrontPage98 ? Also FrontPage 2000 comes bundled with Office 2000. I
like to know if it will be available in a stand alone
version. Thank You

Tom Pratt

Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta

Post by Lon Cole » Fri, 18 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I don't have the BETA of Office 2K, but would NEVER recommend installing a
beta of anthing over the top of a working piece of software - install it
somewhere else just in case

Lon

>I have the beta copy of MS Office 2000 which includes FrontPage2000. Some
of
>the components tht would only work in
>Explorer are now cross platform. I'd like to get my pages going
>with the new features. Does anyone know if I  should install 2000 over my
>existing FrontPage98 ? Also FrontPage 2000 comes bundled with Office 2000.
>like to know if it will be available in a stand alone
>version. Thank You

>Tom Pratt

Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta

Post by Rolan » Sat, 19 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Good advice.
I also think that some of the features require the server to have the FP
2000 extensions.