Newbie asks: inserted picture doesn't upload wo webhost

Newbie asks: inserted picture doesn't upload wo webhost

Post by Bob » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:27:40

under FP2000.

Yes I am totally new with this.....

Newbie asks: inserted picture doesn't upload wo webhost

Post by Rod » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:36:42

Did you import the images into your web first?

Rod

Quote:> under FP2000.

> Yes I am totally new with this.....

Newbie asks: inserted picture doesn't upload wo webhost

Post by Bob » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:05:32

Does this mean FTP it to the webhost?  I'm lost, I think.

> Did you import the images into your web first?

> Rod

> > under FP2000.

> > Yes I am totally new with this.....

Newbie asks: inserted picture doesn't upload wo webhost

Post by Rod » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:41:15

Are you publishing or FTP'ing your site?

> Does this mean FTP it to the webhost?  I'm lost, I think.

> > Did you import the images into your web first?

> > Rod

> > > under FP2000.

> > > Yes I am totally new with this.....

Newbie asks: inserted picture doesn't upload wo webhost

FTPing, host doesn't support FP2k server extensions, just FP98.