DHTML "swap picture on click" doesn't work

DHTML "swap picture on click" doesn't work

Post by Channeled by Mode » Sat, 10 Feb 2001 02:27:15

Mouseover swap and the page load effects do work. I see that FP2000 picks a
script for you. Could it be that this element is corrupted for "click"?

Email copies of replies are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

DHTML "swap picture on click" doesn't work

Post by Shane Fowlke » Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:40:07

No but they are a little buggy.  Delete the image on the page (which will
delete the script) and rebuild it. It'll probably work.

--
Shane Fowlkes
Lighthouse Webs.Net, LLC

---------------------------------

Quote:> Mouseover swap and the page load effects do work. I see that FP2000 picks
> script for you. Could it be that this element is corrupted for "click"?

> Email copies of replies are greatly appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Ron

1. "Back" after clicking on scrolling text box link doesn't work

This is in IE5:

Please go to this bookmark to a section of a scrolling text box on my
home page:
http://www.therationalradical.com/#july2601

If you click on any of the internal or external links under that date,
and then click "Back" on the browser from the linked page, you are not
returned to the place where you clicked the link in the scrolling text
box. Instead, you are returned to the text at the very beginning of
the scrolling text box.

This didn't happen before.

Can anyone advise me how to fix this?

Thanks.

2. JAVA DEVELOPER,Cary,NC(Opt Can also Apply)

3. Adding "Click to Print" & "Click to send to a friend" links

4. LDAP to Exchange

6. DJGPP ??

7. "remember my password" doesn't work

8. MultiMailPro

9. relative "image src" stripped--now preview doesn't work

10. OPTION="" doesn't work.

11. "Views" in Open File doesn't work

12. "watermark" doesn't work

13. "FORM" doesn't work, HELP!