Permissions - Logging when users log into secure site.

Permissions - Logging when users log into secure site.

Post by Kevin Gaffne » Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if you can capture which users log into a secured front
page web site.  Also can you store when they logged in ?  I have created a
secured site in Front Page 98 and want to know who is going to it and when.

Thanks

Post by Michael Carg » Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:00:00

>Does anyone know if you can capture which users log into a secured front
>page web site.  Also can you store when they logged in ?  I have created a
>secured site in Front Page 98 and want to know who is going to it and when.

The information is captured in the standard log. You can extract it
with a program such as WebTrends.