Chinese/Korean editing

Post by Claudio Cerfogli » Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello,
someone ever tried to design web pages in Chinese or Korean?
I have FP98 Italian version (WinNT Italian too) and two Word 97 files to be
published in a site.
Obviously I need to import the text through FP Editor, add some HTML and
publish to the net.
Suggestion?
Thanks in advance
Claudio Cerfoglia

Chinese/Korean editing

Post by Jens Peter Karlsen [FP MV » Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:00:00

You will need to add the correct language packs. See readme.txt in the
LangPack directory on your FP CD.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:47:17 +0200, "Claudio Cerfoglia"

>Hello,
>someone ever tried to design web pages in Chinese or Korean?
>I have FP98 Italian version (WinNT Italian too) and two Word 97 files to be
>published in a site.
>Obviously I need to import the text through FP Editor, add some HTML and
>publish to the net.
>Suggestion?
>Thanks in advance
>Claudio Cerfoglia

1. 2-byte language (Korean, Chinese, Japanese..) support ?

Hi, I'm using FT2K on Korean window 98.

I know I can make any Korean html pages on "English" FT2K
on Korean window 98.

But, how far can it support ?
For example, for more complicate process, such as form-processings,
database accessing, FT2K can still support 2-byte language ?

The most interesting case is the support of "plug-in" that can create some
bots for FT2K.
If I have some environments to support "plain" 2-byte foreign language
such as English FT2K and Korean Window98, then Can I have no problem
in using compicate "plug-in"s in FT2K to process, let's say,
active server pages for 2-byte language site ?

It's very serious problem, at least to me.

TIA,

2. USR Courier V.34+ with Cisco 2511

3. Chinese webpage editing in FrontPage 2K?

4. Converting a wav to au

5. korean frontpage

6. -- SOFTWARE SITES SERVICE --

7. I want to Use the Searching webbot on Korean language.

8. Left justify date in Lotus

9. typing korean in FP2000

10. Chinese Text

11. Chinese characters in a site

12. Multi-langurage support - MS Global IME for Chinese (Simplified)

13. FP2000 can both English and Chinese version run on one PC?