Picture in .gif format

Post by Liv Nora Lei » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I have a problem - picture in .gif-format does not show in the preview !!
What is wrong ?

Picture in .gif format

Post by Tom Peppe » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Did you import the image into your site before inserting on the page?  Did
you see how it looked in File | Preview in Browser?

--
------------
Tom Pepper

Quote:> I have a problem - picture in .gif-format does not show in the preview !!
> What is wrong ?

Picture in .gif format

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Use File | Preview in Browser  --  is it still missing?

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs

http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/

Quote:> I have a problem - picture in .gif-format does not show in the preview !!
> What is wrong ?

1. Disappearing .gif pictures

I can put .gif files on my page and they show up.  But when I go to the
preview mode of Frontpage, the .gif pictures are not there, just a blank box
with a small red x in the upper left hand corner.  My other pictures, .jpg's
don't have that problem.

Why don't the .gif's appear anymore?

2. WANTED BEFORE CHRISTMAS: A1200 HD

3. .gif picture

4. anti-UBE resources pointer

5. problems with .gif picture

6. ARJ 2.39 FTP site

7. Blocking pictures and gifs from being downloaded.

8. Q:Fastest sorting algorithm in c

9. pictures as background gifs

10. Converting CorelDraw 8 (.cdr) files to gif or jpeg format

11. hit counter : gif format

12. Re-formatting GIFs & JPGs - FrontPage/Macromedia Fireworks

13. Clip art convetion from .WMF format to .GIF