Theme designer failure

Post by JayR » Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:00:00

When I try to open theme designer all i get is an error message! Any Ideas??
Thanks!

Theme designer failure

Post by Lon Cole » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

what the error message?

Lon--
http://www.ariadne-webdesign.co.uk

>When I try to open theme designer all i get is an error message! Any
Ideas??
>Thanks!

Theme designer failure

Post by JayR » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I found out that one as to install the theme designer separately. Kind of
stupid eh

>When I try to open theme designer all i get is an error message! Any
Ideas??
>Thanks!

1. Failure Loading THMDESGN.EXE (Theme Designer)

Help,

Loaded the setup file off my FrontPage CD for the Theme Designer.
Executed the setup: result no errors.  Ran program from Tools menu: Show
Theme Designer.  Repeatedly receive this error:

"The THMDESGN.EXE file is linked to missing export
COMCTL32.DLL:_TrackMouseEvent"

How do I fix this?  Anyone......?

Thank you

Nev

2. IPL after Save 21 & RCLSTG

3. Custom Theme OK in Theme Designer, Wrong in Theme Preview

4. CORRUPT NSF

5. using customized themes with Theme Designer

6. Modify Column order in DataGrid?

7. Mixing themes with Theme designer?

8. Breaking ties w/ business partner, but...

9. Theme Designer will not save themes

10. Themes and Visual Interdev Theme Designer

11. Have anyone succesfully made a theme with theme designer?

12. Theme Designer: Error in "Save Theme As"

13. Themes - sizing images used in Themes designer