Disappearing text after creating hyperlink?

Disappearing text after creating hyperlink?

Post by Roelof Wieling » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 06:44:51

didn't you set the color to white?

Quote:> x-no-archive: yes

> After highlighting the desired text and then clicking the 'Create
> Hyperlink' icon and entering the url link, the highlighted text
> disappears.  When I open the web page outside of Frontpage the text is
> there and underlined and the hyperlink is there but I'd like to be
> able to see the text as I'm editing within Frontpage.  Any
> suggestions??

> thanks.

Disappearing text after creating hyperlink?

Post by lisett » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 04:15:46

it sounds like you've changed default colors for hyperlinks or your
background is the same color.  try changing it.

--
lisette
~~~~~~~~~~~~

> didn't you set the color to white?

> > x-no-archive: yes

> > After highlighting the desired text and then clicking the 'Create
> > Hyperlink' icon and entering the url link, the highlighted text
> > disappears.  When I open the web page outside of Frontpage the text is
> > there and underlined and the hyperlink is there but I'd like to be
> > able to see the text as I'm editing within Frontpage.  Any
> > suggestions??

> > thanks.

Disappearing text after creating hyperlink?

White background.  How do I change colors for hyperlinks??