Please help with form to update database record problem

Please help with form to update database record problem

Post by Chip » Sat, 06 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Could you post your complete SQL statement?

:-)
--
Chip Swenson
ICQ# 2121449

>Each time I try it I get the following error message:
>Database Error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Syntax error
in
>INSERT INTO statement.

Please help with form to update database record problem

Post by Nobod » Sat, 06 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I'd like to see that one too.  I followed the directions from the MS
Knowledge Base. The example that they gave worked (insert three fields into
the database)  So I took that example and added about 10 more fields.  Now
I'm getting the same error.

Please...someone enlighten us! :)

Wes