please site check on an upgraded site

Post by Tony Ngyue » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Please take a look at this site we just completely re-did over Christmas
break. It is 95% finished but we still can't get the field order form to
mail the data back to the proper address. We have been working on it for
3 days now and are completely burned out. Thank God for the football
games or we would have probably would have killed each other. Please
post what you think of the look and the speed and the ease of use, etc.
Tear us apart if you want, we welcome all the criticism and feedback.
Don't be shy in saying bad things. We will respond after school
tomorrow.

(It was an interesting but stressful intern project because apparently
they are getting an article about them done in the Washington Post later
this week and needed it done by then.)

If anyone wants to download the document source for our order.htm page
and check out where we are making our mistakes with our programming,
please do. According to the Front Page Unleashed books we have here, we
are doing it right but something is obviously very wrong.

Also thanks Thomas Rowe for the nice e-mails, you are amazing. The link
is:

http://www.callcompare.com

Vin Choi
Anthony Ngyuen
Stanford Intern Project

-----

please site check on an upgraded site

Post by wellnesswe » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I looked at the code on your page quickly and did not see e-mail
instructions contained in the bot information.  I've been up all night so
maybe I missed it....eh!
Right click inside the form, choose form properties, select Send To, specify
a file or let it default and add an e-mail address in the next input line.
Click on options, select e-mail results provide the info you require.

Quote:>Hi,

>Please take a look at this site we just completely re-did over Christmas
>break. It is 95% finished but we still can't get the field order form to
>mail the data back to the proper address. We have been working on it for
>3 days now and are completely burned out. Thank God for the football
>games or we would have probably would have killed each other. Please
>post what you think of the look and the speed and the ease of use, etc.
>Tear us apart if you want, we welcome all the criticism and feedback.
>Don't be shy in saying bad things. We will respond after school
>tomorrow.

>(It was an interesting but stressful intern project because apparently
>they are getting an article about them done in the Washington Post later
>this week and needed it done by then.)

>If anyone wants to download the document source for our order.htm page
>and check out where we are making our mistakes with our programming,
>please do. According to the Front Page Unleashed books we have here, we
>are doing it right but something is obviously very wrong.

>Also thanks Thomas Rowe for the nice e-mails, you are amazing. The link
>is:

>http://www.callcompare.com

>Vin Choi
>Anthony Ngyuen
>Stanford Intern Project

>-----

1. Site check please - my first commercial site !

...and the URL is?

--
Tom Pepper - Director of Marketing
Sharp Communication, Inc.

Hi
I've just "finished" my first attempt at a commercial site and would
appreciate some feedback.
I know the site is a bit short on content, but that is all the client wants
at this stage.
Your impressions would be appreciated.
Mark

2. SET BLASTER ??

3. Site check for multilingual site PLEASE

4. Johnson-Laird/Byrne on Deduction: BBS Multiple Book Review

5. Site Check Please - New Client Site

6. use_ism error on Solaris 2.6

7. site check please - business site

8. DNS Problems

9. Personal site check please, pretty please-TIA

10. Site Check for Fire Department's Site

11. Site Check my site - rip it to shreads

12. Urgent Site Check Invisible Site

13. sites that check site? aol?