FP 97 Preview in Browser

Post by David and Sherry Clar » Thu, 18 Sep 1997 04:00:00

On some PCs, each time I choose the Preview in Browser command, a new
browser opens. On other PCs, FrontPage will return to the one browser
window. Any ideas why?

Thanks,
Sherry

1. How can I copy FP 97 webs from one server to another FP 97 server?

If you have a lot of bots in your site, it is probably easier to do it from
server to server through FrontPage. If you have no discussion groups or
bots, if would be easier through FTP. My experience applies to a 30MB site.
The computer you are using to move the site through FrontPage, make sure
the computer is on a high speed internet line (128kbs+).

Rob

2. Re Com Ports

3. FP 97: Admin-Problem+Browser Problem

4. When was your HP calc made?

5. include bots for FP 97 generated from access 97

6. A Z80-Simulator? (No, I am NOT talking of the Speccy emulator)

7. Index Page in FP 97/97

8. new files on ftp.ibp.fr

9. Is OFFICE 97 needed for FP 97?

10. Preview Tab and Preview in Browser don't work.

11. Hover Button not displaying in Preview or Preview in browser

12. Preview scrolls; preview "in browser" doesn't??

13. Preview in Browser vs Real Browser