free full version frontpage 2000

Post by Tom Pepper Willet » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:24:12

There is no such program FP Express 2000 or higher.
--
-----
Tom Pepper Willett

: Does anyone know wher I can get a free version of frontpage express 2000
: or higher?
: A simple version will do also, I have an update file.
:
:

free full version frontpage 2000

Post by Dave Baue » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:33:19

Front Page Express was delivered with Internet Explorer and some Win98
releases. I believe they stopped releasing it with IE 5.

--
Dave Bauer
www.magicmegabytes.com

Quote:> Does anyone know wher I can get a free version of frontpage express 2000